I've a YouTube channel from 2022 and I've uploaded a few videos but then I stopped. Is it possible to monetize it in 2024 by completing the requirements?

Yes, it's possible to monetize your YouTube channel in 2024 as long as you meet the eligibility requirements set by YouTube's Partner Program. As of my last update in January 2022, these requirements typically include: 4,000 watch hours: Your videos need to accumulate at least 4,000 watch hours over the past 12 months. 1,000 subscribers: Your channel must have at least 1,000 subscribers. Once you meet these requirements, you can apply for monetization through YouTube's Partner Program. Keep in mind that meeting these thresholds may take time and consistent effort in producing and promoting your content. Additionally, YouTube's policies and requirements may change over time, so it's essential to review their current guidelines when you're ready to apply for monetization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the consequences of using copyrighted content on YouTube without monetizing the video, but using affiliate links to make money?

"How to Make Money Online in 2025 Using AI – 2 Powerful Tools for Passive Income!"

"How to Make $19 Per Hour with AI Humans